In last five decades, we have made a reputed position in this domain by manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of Flexo Board Printer. These printers are used for printing Kraft paper and corrugated boards. Our experienced and skilled workforce manufactures this printer using quality approved raw materials procured from the reputed vendors. Our clients can avail this Flexo Board Printer from us in different customized specifications at reasonable price.
- Robust construction
- High operational fluency
- Easy to operate
We have Flexo Board Printer, which can efficiently print the corrugated boards and paper boards. The printer utilizes to transfer the image to the Corrugation Printing Machine. This image is transferred using the polymer stereos and rubber stereos, which is available in 3mm or 5mm thickness. By applying Double Side Adhesive Tape to the printing cylinder, the stereos can be easily mounted. And, the required ink is transferred to the stereos from, transfer rollers and rubberized inking techniques. For the even flow of the ink, a simple adjustment is made to the rollers.
The box/ board/ sheet/ bag is fed manually, but it is carried out without any human interference, which is automatic. This process is systematically executed by the Registration Mechanism For Accurate Printing in two color machine, assisting in printing the required image in two colors.
Flexo Board Printer is widely acclaimed by the customers for its distinct impression, quick drying, easy operation and accessibility for cleaning. Some of the other features of our machine are cited below:
- Can print single, triple, double, seven, five, actually any number of Ply Board
- Can print very efficiently on flat sheets as well as glued boxes or paper
- Can work proficiently on any ink, either Water Base or Thinner Base
- Duly machined
- Equipped with rubberized ink rollers
- The ink trays are made using the heavy gauge and mild steel sheets
- The main frame is made from high grade steel for heavy cross supports
- The roller of the machine is fabricated using the seamless pipes and run on the ball bearings
- The variable speed of the machine vary from 0-2000 Impressions per hour
J-126-B, Vishnu Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India